Valentine’s Day is coming up and we found the perfect rustic train caboose turned luxury tiny home. Our friend Zach said “The caboose is an amazing space, I can’t recommend it enough! We will definitely be back.” Such a unique romantic getaway near Malibu, California. Boasts a California King bed, private deck, private bathroom, mini-fridge, coffee maker, toaster and microwave, continental breakfast, and unlimited picturesque views in the Santa Monica Mountains.
Within a five minute walk:
- The Old Place Restaurant: https://www.oldplacecornell.com/
- The Cornell Winery Tasting Room: http://www.cornellwinery.com/
- Charme d’Antan Antique Store: http://www.charmedantan.net/
- Peter Strauss Ranch National Park: https://www.nps.gov/samo/planyourvisit/straussranch.htm
A bit further but still close:
- Troutdale Fishing Farm: http://www.allyoucanfish.com/
- Rustic Canyon Grill and Grocery: http://rusticcanyongrill.com/
- Sip California for wine tasting and music: http://sipcalifornia.com/
- The Rock Store: http://www.rock-store.com/
- Paramount Ranch State Park: https://www.nps.gov/samo/planyourvisit/paramountranch.htm
- Malibu Creek State Park: http://www.malibucreekstatepark.org/
- Hindu Temple: http://malibuhindutemple.org/
- Pier in Malibu: http://www.parks.ca.gov/
Hosts Douglas and Diana are welcoming and available to provide ample suggestions to make the most of your stay. They have lived on the property for over 30 years. Here is more from the AirBnB page:
Best suited for TWO ADULT GUESTS ONLY
that are looking for a unique experience that combines the rustic charm of a classic train coach with the added touch of a highly creative surrounding atmosphere. All of the ingredients are here to discover, stimulate and inspire the creative spirit that resides in all of us. We have been told by friends, visiting artists and other creatively minded people that spending time on our property seems to open a space in their personal life that invites inspiration.
There is an onsite metal sculpting and iron working studio on our property that is active from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm each weekday Monday through Friday.
Check it out here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1668703